About Me

My photo
United States
Daniel X is the experimental creation of the artist Daniel Kimbrough.I am a self taught artist and musician who is a well known for my affiliation with The world renowned Museum The Menil Collection Museum.As a surrealist my work was represented by The Menil Collection for 10 years making me the longest local artist represented by the collection.I was named artist of the year by the collection in 2008.My work as a painter lead me into music composition as a vehicle to greater express myself thru the medium of sound thus creating a submersion effect for the viewers and patrons of my work.Presently I have been focusing entirely on music composition and 3D and CG animation.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Welcome to my Blog!

Hey you guys,welcome to my blog!Glad you found me.In the coming days this blog will cover everything from new products i have tested,hair news,art updates,new music,and basically anything my wondering ADHD brain comes up with which can be quite random,informative, and hopefully interesting to the the reader.If there are any questions concerning art, hair, or music you would like for me to address please feel free to leave a commit and I will do my best to answer you request!Here is to a bright new shiny future in digital.Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment