About Me

My photo
United States
Daniel X is the experimental creation of the artist Daniel Kimbrough.I am a self taught artist and musician who is a well known for my affiliation with The world renowned Museum The Menil Collection Museum.As a surrealist my work was represented by The Menil Collection for 10 years making me the longest local artist represented by the collection.I was named artist of the year by the collection in 2008.My work as a painter lead me into music composition as a vehicle to greater express myself thru the medium of sound thus creating a submersion effect for the viewers and patrons of my work.Presently I have been focusing entirely on music composition and 3D and CG animation.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Nanoblur Rocks Hard!

Have any of you guys heard of the new product called Nanoblur?Well if you haven't than you are about to here some really good things about it from me!First off what is Nanoblur?Nanoblur is a new skin care product that is toted to give your skin a better appearance specifically used for high definition television!Because of the new high def skin flaws are not easily camouflaged leaving anyone who works on television wide open to have all there flaws displayed in high def!Enter Nanoblur,a new product composed of millions of prisms contained in the liquid that when applied to the skin creates a more uniform even appearance!First off I loved this product !!!!!!In 40 seconds it reduced the appearance of pores on my nose and cheeks by 60%!I was truly amazed!I proceeded to wear on an outing to visit family and two of my relatives noticed a difference in my skin immediately!I was thrilled!After seeing many bad reviews on youtube I was so glad I tried the product for myself.I note here that I do not wear make up on a daily basis so my results my vary in comparison to someone who does!I did try mineral powder with it and it seems to take a very small amount with the Nanoblur to get the same look without the Nanoblur,so if you do wear make up use a very light hand for a little goes a long way!Me personally I give this product 10 thumbs up for poor reduction!!!!I have never seen any product work like this one!Although the claim by the company says it makes you look 10 years younger in 40 seconds was total bull,I would swallow that bull any day to have my pores reduced as much as Nanoblur did!!!!!Try it and see for yourself and be your own judge,I think you will be quite surprised.Here is the link if your interested in this product.    http://www.indeedlabs.com/nanoblur/

No comments:

Post a Comment